Sunday, March 20, 2011

Theme Prints Done

I got my 4 or 5 theme prints made up for the theme meeting at tomorrows club date. Three 12 hour night shifts followed by three 4 hour darkroom sessions has me rather warn out. I just have to mount 2 photographs tomorrow and I will have the work ready for the judge. I am not 100% happy with the prints but they are OK for this occasion. If they were going to be shown in a gallery I would use these prints as a starting point to fine tune the final prints which would be printed on larger paper.

On Tuesday I will start printing my 10 show photographs for the June 3rd group show. It's exciting to be going into the darkroom and printing show prints, darkroom work does not get much better than that! It promises to be an enjoyable and relaxing first week in the dark.