Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flying To Thai Soon

Been working, working and working, not much time for anything else including blog entries. Soon thou I will be in Thailand and will start the Khon Thai series of photographs I have been thinking and writing about for at least 1 year.

I am excited by the possibilities for these photographs, my head dances with images. The photographs I take this trip will be part of a group show with 2 other photographers (2 very good photographers!) one who shoots in India and another who will have his most recent work shot in Bangladesh showing.

I will be posting updates from Thailand on what happens and how the photographing is going, if your interested come back for some reports.

Am also anxious to see old friends and enjoy a good Thai meal. Oysters anyone?