Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh Yeah I Can Use That Thing Afterall

Funny how you plan to use something in the future and then for years nothing happens, finally your very happy to have that thing that was in the way for all those years.

Years ago I bought a condenser enlarger from a school that was selling their stuff to go digital. The darn thing sat in in my darkroom taking up space for 5 years. I could never find a negative to print in the enlarger. The reason I bought it was so that I could do high contrast work with it if I had the need, I could go higher contrast with the condenser head than I could with my Saunders LPL enlargers.

Today I finally found some negs that it works with. I am printing the b/w ring flash heads of Bla and Da with this enlarger.

Now if I could just figure out how to make good photos with some of those odd camera purchases from the past, I'm set!