Monday, June 15, 2009

Rak and Gai

Photographed Rak 35 and Gai 23 today. This is the second time I am photographed Rak and the first time I photographed Gai. Gai is a very outgoing very straight forward fun person to be around. Gai joked and laughed and performed for the camera. After the photo session we all went out and had a nice breakfast. It was fun to sit and talk to them they told me about their lives. Rak and Gai are lesbian lovers they work with Western men on the street but in private they are lovers. Rak told me that the reason she was with a lady was because before she had many problems with her Thai husband and now she found it easier to relate, trust and talk to a lady (Gai), she cannot share her inner self with a man anymore. From talking to them and interacting with them a longer time I feel that Gai is a lesbian in her heart but Rak is one more out of necessity to have someone she could trust and share with.

Two very nice ladies that I enjoy being with. I remember back to the first time I saw Rak and the farang man who spoke about her, he was only interested in her because she had a reputation for giving good oral sex. Farang males sex pats look at her and only see that part of her but she is so much more. It makes me angry to think back to the way he spoke about her.

http://gerryyaum.blogspot.com/2009/06/expat-quote.html