Monday, June 22, 2009

Future Projects

Even as I make photos on this project I have been thinking of the images I want to make in the future. I want to do the "Khon Thai Project (The Thai People)" in the years to come, probably using a 4x5 rangefinder along with b/w or color film.

Recently I was thinking about also continuing the white background images made with the 8x10. I want to photograph other subjects, I am tired of photographing sex workers. I identify with these people and will probably come back to making portraits of them in the future but I want to also photograph other subjects that interest me.

- Monks and Nuns
- Muay Thai Boxers
- Police/Army/Navy officers and cadets

When I go back to Canada I plan on purchasing a second set of flash equipment. I will have one for Canada and one for Thailand then. I can work with various lens (want to try the 360mm more, Avedons lens) and also want to work on my composition and speed in focusing and improve the rhythm I have of shooting.