Monday, December 8, 2008

Free Film from Ilford Rep

Got some free film sent to me from a Ilford Rep today, 25 sheets of 8x10 HP5. The film retails at $82 USD plus shipping at Freestyle, can't beat that!

I have about 200 sheets of Tri-x in one deep freeze. I think I have about 100 sheets in another deepfreeze almost enough for the next white background sessions in Asia (wanted at least 400 sheets) I might get some more Tri-x (in those lousy 10 sheet boxes) or go with the HP5+, I am leaning towards topping up my supply of 8x10 film with HP5+.

Ilford seems to care much more for their customers than Kodak does. I get the feeling that Ilford really does want my business where as Kodak is a big faceless corporation that dumps products quickly and without consideration for the people that use and need it.