Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wednesday July 30

I only did 2 photo shoots today, a ladyboy named Ann and a named ladyboy Pim but it was a good day. Both ladyboys were interested and visually strong in the sessions and both I think will contribute photos for the box portfolio I have planned. I shot them both in a short time sex room I rented for 2 hours. Ann seemed the sadder of the two she told me how she did not want to fall in love because it only leads to pain. Pim was stronger and independent she seemed to have a thicker skin than many of the ladyboys I have photographed. She was very moody and into the shoot, sort of performing for the camera without me having to add much input, she ordered in cigarettes to add to the mood, she kind of reminded me of a Marlene Dietrich type person.

Tonight I also made arrangements to shoot 2 ladyboys from last year tomorrow morning at 10 am, this will be the 5Th and 6Th shoot with the people I have shot before. I am trying to follow Jocks advice about establishing relationships and reshooting the same people over longer periods of time.