Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mat and Dao

Photographed 2 more ladyboys at 10am today Mat and Dao, they came to my room and I did the shoot in the room. Mat was one of my favorite models from last year, I really like her facial expressions eyes and hair. Mat reminds me of a lady I shot in the 3 hearts series from 1999, the ladyboy Mat has similar hair and skin color to the lady Nong from the earlier series, not sure Nong would like if I told her this ladyboy reminded me of her but she/he does!

I have Matt returning again tomorrow with another ladyboy named Bee, I will photograph Mat a second time (only second shoot of this trip) and Bee for the first time.

I would also like to go to and photograph 2 more ladyboys in short time rooms, but they do not come out till around midnight. I would like to photograph Mat, Bee and 2 more freelance sex worker ladyboys and that will be it. If I have any film left I will go to photograph a lady I have photographed 2 times before ( in 2003 and 2007 named nit). After the Nit shoot I should be out of film.