Friday, July 25, 2008

Goy and Oy

Met two very nice ladies working as sex workers in short time bars here today. Shortime bar girls sit outside their bar waiting for customers then go up to rooms upstairs for sex.

Goy is 22 a small polite lady with soft face and eyes, she has been working the scene for a while I think and is starting to harden a bit. I met her my first night here and tonight she called me over to sit beside her and have a talk.

Oy is 21 but looks 18, she has the face of a young girl. She laughs easily and quickly and seems like a very nice good hearted person.

I wonder what their futures hold, I might come back to the bar in 2 years and their smiles would have faded no doubt they could have more tattoos and be more saddened and pessimistic about life. Maybe they will become hooked on some drug be alcoholic or be HIV positive and banished from the bar.

I hope they will have some good luck and meet a decent guy who will pull them out of this world as fast as possible.